The book is coming along well, and here are a few snippets which may be of interest:
- It’s now on Amazon
- All the chapters and the appendix have been written and given a first set of edits
- We’re going to “final review” stage soon – that doesn’t mean the text is being finalized just yet, but it means this is probably the last round of peer review
- I’ve been putting together the downloadable source code (see next post for some fun)
- I’m hoping that the next couple of chapters will turn up in MEAP soon
- Daniel Moth very kindly let me plug it at the recent UK MVP Open Day
- There’s another plug on the flyers I’ll be giving out promoting Iterative Training at TechEd Developer in Barcelona next week
- Manning are doing a 25% discount when you buy LINQ in Action and C# in Depth together
The last point is particularly cool – it’s something I’ve been suggesting for a while, as the books complement each other very nicely.
3 thoughts on “Book news”
Its only $29 on Amazon, nice. I looked at it there a few weeks ago when I put in a big order (AUS dollar is doing well against greenback), and it was $45. I’m disappointed because I won’t be putting another order in for quite some time.
Manning isn’t shipping to Slovenia…
I love to get a review copy for the Perth .NET user group library ;)
mitch.wheat at gmail . com